Ok, today I’m answering a questionnaire I actually wrote to/for a friend. Some questions (and their answers) will sound familiar (21 Questions) but I didn’t want to change/edit too much; so bare with me. Btw, feel free to answer these questions yourself.. and share! No one will judge.. (iHope) lol.
Here you go:
A) On being a cheat
- Have you ever cheated? Yup
- More than once? Yup
- On a boy you loved? N/A- haven’t really been in love.
- With a boy you liked? Yup. Wouldn’t really have made sense if I didn’t like him.. enough.
- With an Ex? Yup ( ._.)
- Define “cheating”: In regards to romantic relationship: Being dishonest, untruthful, or deceiving in attitude, behaviour, action towards someone you’re committed to; engaging in acts that could be seen as having broken trust and compromised faithfulness towards said spouse.
- Do you want to change any of your previous answers? Nope
- If yes, which one? N/A
- If you ever did cheat, why? Out of selfishness and rebellion; perhaps to punish him.. myself? I was immature, carefree, and reckless.
- Do you think there’s anything wrong with cheating? Then, nope. Now, most definitely.
- Do you really mean it (Q10)? I certainly do.
B) On being honest
- Would you consider yourself an honest person? An unequivocal YES.
- Why? Because I know I am.
- Would others agree? Painfully so.
- Do you care? About honesty? Absolutely. Do I care for ppl to be honest to me? Absolutely, yes!
- How do you define “being honest”? As said before: The quality of being unbiased, truthful, upright and fair- even when it costs me or a loved one.
- Would you like to change any of the previous answers? Nope.
- If yes, which one? N/A
- Why? N/A
- Do you lie as a sport? Never
- Do you derive special pleasure from being dishonest? I pride myself in my truthful character. Dishonesty on all levels is a No No!
C) On likes and dislikes
- Do you like more than you dislike? I like many things.. I hope I like more than I dislike..
- What do you like particularly? Honesty, standing up for what you believe in, someone who can hold his own in a conversation/debate, being a (wo)man of your word, good manners, humour, wit.
- What do you dislike particularly? Rudeness, dishonesty, bad manners, bad time-management.
- Are you easily pleased? I try to appreciate all things.
- Would others agree? Unfortunately, I fear others feel it is much more difficult to please me than it actually is. I “judge” intentions, not necessarily actions.
- Do you please easily? I do, when I care.
- Do you care to please? I care to please when I care about someone/something.
- Do you care more about being pleased, than pleasing? I care about balance.
D) On life
- Something you are particularly proud of: My personal growth and development.
- Something you wish you hadn’t done: Many things I now know I probably shouldn’t have engaged in; no regrets though.
- Something you wish you could change right now: My location..
- Something you especially look forward to: The person I’ll spend the rest of my life (living, being, travelling) with.
- Quote to live by: “I am truly a king because I know how to rule myself.”- Pietro Aretino
- Your favorite book: Redeeming Love
- Why? First book that ever made me cry. It touched me.. deeply. It healed many wounds.
- Things you would prefer to do on your own: Hmm.. that’s a difficult one. Probably read a book. Spend time thinking..
- Things you would rather do with someone else (apart from sex): Travel!!
- Something you would love to do, but know you probably never will: Lol. I won’t say!
- Topics you do not wish to discuss: Hmmm.. another difficult one. Not too sure.. I’d need a list to pick and choose from 🙂
- A song that always makes you smile: “Titilaye, iwo l’Oba” It reminds me of the fact that no matter what I go through, God is still God!
- Your closest/dearest friend: N/A
- Why? Quite a few people call me their closest friend, but people have different standards.. ( ._.)
- Facts (about you) that usually surprise others: That I’m really perfectly balanced. Spend enough time around/with me and you’ll see there’s a really quiet side to me too. Also, I guess.. that I’m neither angel nor demon.. I am just me! “Never judge a book by it’s cover” probably applies to me more than it does to any other human being I know. I am not your (first, second, third or even 10th) impression. Not too sure whether that is a good or bad thing.
- Your deepest and darkest most morbid secret: LOL *dropkicks*