*** Disclaimer ***
This has been in my DRAFTS for well over four years now. I just realized I never published it – perhaps because I didn’t consider it quite important or interesting.
I have a few seconds on my hands now though. So, just for the fun of it, I am going through this list again, marking (and sharing) what has changed. This post (quite obviously) serves no true purpose at all 🙂
– – –
Saw this on a friend’s blog, and (seeing as I’ve been somewhat of a lazy writer of recent) decided to steal it. There is love in sharing; and so, in the spirit of being generous and honest, I am sharing 100 truths about me with you!
Here it goes..
1. Last drink:
Yellow Label tea Balance’s Lemon Juice
2. Last phone call:
ASOS Delivery Mom
3. Last text message:
ASOS Delivery Mom
4. Last song you listened to:
Bless His Holy Name by Cece Winans “Mutig komm ich vor den Thron”
5. Last time you cried:
Hmmm.. can’t really remember. A month ago, perhaps (feeling home-sick). Yesterday at a mentoring session
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yea, think so.
7. Been cheated on: No idea, probably yes.
8. Kissed someone: Yes..
9. Lost someone special: Thank goodness, not to death..
10. Been depressed: More bored than depressed, really..
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope!!!!
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
16. Made new friends: Well, let’s say I’ve met people I think are very alright
17. Fallen out of love: That’s a difficult one; but definitely out of “serious liking”!!
18. Laughed until you cried: Yessss
19. Met someone who changed you: Jesussssss
20. Found out who your true friends were: Lol, oh please..
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yawn
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Lol friends list where?
Not on FB anymore..
23. How many people on your friend’s list do you know in real life:
25. Do you have any pets: Wished I had a dog!!! In His time shaaa..
26. Do you want to change your name: I use whatever names I like already *shrug*
27. What did you do for your last birthday:
moved to Lagos! 😀 Dinners and plenty of surprises – my 30th!!
28. What time did you wake up today:
6 a.m.!! I overslept: 8am!
29. What were you doing at midnight last night:
Thinking about what my husband-to-be would be doing ( ._.) Facial treatment
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Ha, I will wait oo!
31. Last time you saw your father:
A week ago! *dancing* Last night 🙂
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
Hmm, not sure about “life” but I still want that gen gen buttocks. How much having this would really “change” my life is questionable/still unclear though.. Perhaps not my life per se, but I’d like to affect more (positive) change.
33. What are you listening to right now:
My boss on the phone and my very own beautiful typing. My colleague talking.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yup!
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now? Nothing really..
36. Most visited webpage: Hotmail.com
37. Current city:
Lagos, Nigeria Vienna, Austria
38. Nicknames: Vicky,
Vict, Ojogbon, Yinkus, Pinkus, Yinkus Pinkus, Pinky, Doll
39. Relationship Status:
To-be-married!! single and happy
40. Zodiac Sign: Libra
41. Male or female or transgendered: Lol..
42. Primary School: 1. Salvatorschule, Vienna and 2. Maria Regina, Vienna
43. Middle/High School: The list is long: 1. Maria Regina, 2. Franklinstraße, 3. Schottenring, 4. Vienna Bilingual School
45. Hair color: Black
46. Long/medium/short: mid/long
47. Height: 168 cm
48. Do you have a crush on someone: Unfortunately not
49: What do you like about yourself: My resilience, my “realness”, my honesty, my spirit
50. Piercings: 5 in the earsssss
51. Tattoos: None
52. Righty or Lefty: Right handed
53. First Surgery: None
54. First Piercing: Apart from my “ear holes” none
55. First Best Friend: I have close friends, darrisall
56. First Sport you Joined: handball
57. First Pet: soon, very soon!
58. First Vacation: Hungary, Italy or the UK, too young to remember which came first (yawn)
59. First Concert: Can’t remember
60. First Crush: Can’t remember lol could obviously not have been anything “life transforming”
61. Eating: Nothing.
Tea Balance’s Lemon Juice
63. Already missing:
Food!! My brother in Malta
64. I’m about to:
Go home and enjoy the long Easter weekend. Well, actually I’m going to church.. Resume class
65. Listening to:
Still my boss on the phone! The cold wind blowing..
66. Thinking about:
food (._.) An important meeting tomorrow
67. Waiting for:
5 p.m. I guess 4pm!
68. Want kids: Most def
69. Want to get married: Yes.
I’m sorry.. this is becoming boring. Good bye! *dancing*
I’m just wondering.. how much do we really change, grow, develop over the years? I do not precisely remember the day I typed all this (nonsense) but I do see how this was me. How many of my words, emotions, actions, reactions really haven’t changed that much over the years. And yet, so much has happened.
Looking back over the past five years, what (more or less significant) changes have you noticed (within) yourself? How much of a better and more reflective person are you today? How much closer are you to achieving certain goals and plans? What milestones have you reached?